BSWN

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by Ringostar, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Ringostar

Ringostar

Ok since nobody else has started one yet. Who's getting loaded up, and ready to go? We've had a very mild winter so far, but I'm getting loaded and will be ready for a change from the cold in another month! I enjoy meeting with everyone, and the BS sessions at the end of the day.

2. p scully

p scully Gold $$ Contributor

I'll start loading this weekend. I can't believe your starting to load this early. I figured you would be sizing brass in the front seat of bob's truck on the drive down. are you guys staying at the usual place? if so i'll see you there.

3. Ringostar

Ringostar

Pat, I'm already started. I have 6.5 ammo loaded for 600yd day. I have'nt decided which 284 barrel to use for long range yet. That will determine my bullet seating.

4. Ian

Ian Silver $$ Contributor

Dan and I will be making the drive down together too so should make for a good Wisconsin contingent.

5. skiutah02

skiutah02 Gold $$ Contributor

I'm excited for you guys, if not a little jealous. Had a great time there in Oct for my first match at BA. The people who show are some of the most helpful, friendly and authentic people I've ever met.

Give'm hell

Drew

6. dbramley

dbramley Dan Bramley Gold $$ Contributor

Hey Scully, been like 70 degrees here, we have been shooting in shorts!!!! See ya when you get here. Post match tears and beers again???

7. Killshot

Killshot X's matter....but 10s win (but damn, Xs feel good)

Had a great time in October, looking forward to February.

For anyone looking for rooms, AirBnB has a bunch close the range. Everything from a single bedroom and bathroom to a whole house.

8. p scully

p scully Gold $$ Contributor

Dan, I was born thirsty so adult beverages are a given. You don't want to see me in shorts. My get away sticks [legs] havn't seen the light of day since about august.

dbramley likes this.
  9. abersfelderami

abersfelderami

[​IMG]

Prospero Año Nuevo

10. dkhunt14

dkhunt14

I don't shoot F-Class but I wish all you guys good luck and have fun. Hope the winds are calm for you. Matt

11. Ringostar

Ringostar

Dan, Were always up for refreshments. I'll have my shorts and sandals as usual. I assume that we'll be bringing Brux barrels to sell.

12. dbramley

dbramley Dan Bramley Gold $$ Contributor

Can't wait to see you guys!

13. Ringostar

Ringostar

I have my ammo loaded. I can hardly wait to get out of the cold weather, and back shooting. I stopped into Brux shop 2 days ago. There are people that placed barrel orders that we're bringing for delivery. And probably have about 50 barrels to sell. Bring some spare money and avoid the wait time.

14. savageshooter86

savageshooter86 Silver $$ Contributor

Matt why wish for calm winds? :) Just messing good luck to everyone. I'll be shooting there next year hopefully

15. Ringostar

Ringostar

Calm winds don't happen there. Last year there were 25mph winds on the midrange day.

16. mao0720

mao0720 Silver $$ Contributor

That is calm compared to where I usually shoot. The norm is about 25-35mph, but my last LR match, back in October, we had 40mph true full value wind. I had something like 25 min dialed for wind at 1000 and I was still hold the edge of the target frame. That was when I was still shooting 155gr bullets.

17. Ringostar

Ringostar

Ok, the time is finally here. We're loading the truck tomorrow, and hit the road early Saturday morning. I look forward to seeing everyone that makes the trip also. We hope to get there Monday morning. If people want to take this thread and talk about each day, post scores or anything else. Go right ahead.

18. Baka

Baka Silver $$ Contributor

Good luck but mostly enjoy your selves. I'm so envious of you guys.

19. Rope2horns

Rope2horns Norm Harrold Gold $$ Contributor

Fixing to cut out of here in about 30 minutes....Gotta take momma to visit the grand canyon for a couple days. Hope to be there by Monday.

Average joe likes this.
  20. boltman13

boltman13 Gold $$ Contributor

Leaving for Flagstaff early Sunday AM. Hope to be able to watch all of the Super Bowl when we get to the hotel. GO Broncos!