BRRC Fundraising Match for Vapor Trail Valley June 8 & 9

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by Steve Wilson, May 30, 2019.

1. Steve Wilson

Steve Wilson

The Board of Directors of BRRC has approved donating all profits from our June 8 and 9, IBS 600 Yard Matches, to Vapor Trail Valley's recovery. Our regular match fees will be increased by $20, to a total of $140 for the weekend. This is a one time increase. Please come shoot with us and support this worthy cause.

2. Hoodoo

Hoodoo Site $$ Sponsor

Great idea. Might be something to consider at deep creek next weekend, I'm all for it @Northridge ?

DHuffman likes this.
  3. shoot4fun

shoot4fun Gold $$ Contributor

Wish I could make it. Who would we send funds to if we just wanted to "enter"?

4. Steve Wilson

Steve Wilson

Hoodoo and shoot4fun. Thank you both for your replies and concern. Tommy's range was devistated by the flash flood. Jim Bauer estimated the damage between $20,000 to $25,000.

I don't know how to copy and paste Tommy's mailing address here. Google Vapor Trail Valley for his info. You can mail a check to him there.

Tommy is the best guy that I know. And I am certain that he is feeling overwhelmed and somewhat resistant to the outpouring of support everyone is giving him. Too bad, Tommy, we are all sending money your way.

Please do what you can.....come to BRRC for the match, or send him a check.

BRRC will donate every single penny of profit. Every single penny. I increased the match fees by $20 for the weekend. I don't think any shooters will have a squawk about the extra 20 bucks.

Let's do all we can.

Hoodoo likes this.
  5. Terry

Terry Gold $$ Contributor

Cool Acres has a donation page set up on Facebook.

Stan Taylor likes this.