Best range finder to buy

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, LRFs, Spotters, BoreScopes' started by jacksaligari, Sep 2, 2018.

1. calib

calib

Thanks!

2. calib

calib

Will report back on how it works out the sale and then optic if it comes

Ccrider likes this.
  3. Beltfire

Beltfire

sig 2200 is the best rangefinder i've used. It's very fast and instant readings. Light. 6x magnificationng angle compensation. Good for price.
    Perfect as long as you are ranging 1500 yards

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  4. Idaho-45

Idaho-45

Any more info/reviews on the Leica 2400r ??? I've been very curious about these?????

5. Rogmay

Rogmay Gold $$ Contributor

Can’t tell you about the Leica 2400, but I just bought the 2700, only played with it a little up bow hunting this weekend, but sitting in a chair on the lake I was able to range up to 2350yrds just buy holding in my hand on trees across the lake. I was considering the Sig2200, still think it’s a good unit, but the Leica 2700 glass blows it away, and out ranges it as well, I know it’s double the money, but... Looking forward to ranging antelope in 2-weeks to see how far it’ll range game, which is another reason I bought it. I also have a 10 year old Leica 1200 that still works great, which is now my sons. Just did the buy once cry once and hope it serves me as well as my 1200!

6. micmac

micmac

On the cheap Nikon 4K , if you need more go for leica 2700 , buying for keeps Terrapin X

Sig Sauer kilos are kinda junk vary conisderably unit to unit , not o mention those plastic lenses have considerable fisheye to them.

tested about 15 different LRFs have gone trough buying 5 LRFs in 2years now on Terrapin X and am a happy camper

7. DanConzo

DanConzo

Micmac- Did you test the Leica 2000, if so how did it compare?

8. boltfluter

boltfluter

I have been running the Sign Kilo 2400 with on board Applied Ballistics app for 2 yrs now. It has a 5 yr warranty and is made in Oregon. So far it is working great. Very fast and easy to read info.:D:D

Paul

swd likes this.