SOLD Bersin Concentricity Measuring and Adjusting Device BR+PPC

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by CubCouper, May 28, 2018.

Trader History (8)
  1. CubCouper

CubCouper Silver $$ Contributor

20180528_122717-1024.jpg Bersin Concentricity Device measures AND ADJUSTS bullet seating concentricity. You put a loaded round into a reamed hole in the end of the block (PPC on one end, BR on the other) and rotate the case. A .005mm (.0002") indicator point rides roughly on the ogive of the bullet and indicates the bullet seating runout. A screw on the bottom can be used to push against the bullet/indicator with a swivel tip that you can use to precisely adjust the bullet runout.

A few years ago I was checking/adjusting runout of every competition round I fired. I have several devices that would do the job with varying degrees of usefulness. The thing I loved about this one was the screw made adjustment changes very fast and precise (much better than the wood pencil I used with some other tools).

I'm clearing a shelf of items I just don't use often enough to justify. $150 shipped.

Rod

2. CubCouper

Price drop... $100 or trade for a box of late model virgin Norma Dasher brass. The indicator is worth that :)

3. Paw precision

Paw precision Silver $$ Contributor

Why did you have to post this?
    I will take it. Lol
    Pm sent

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    IdahoSharpshooter likes this.
  4. bichettereds

bichettereds Silver $$ Contributor

I’ll take it if Paw changes his mind.

5. CubCouper