Benchrest Alignment Blocks for 4" Stocks

Discussion in 'Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors' started by AlloyTargets, May 7, 2018.

1. AlloyTargets

AlloyTargets Site $$ Sponsor

As of today, our standard 3" Benchrest Alignment Block comes with bolt-on rails that allow you to convert it to a 4" block. Once installed, these rails give the block the same footprint as Alex's 4" LRB, or a 3" stock that you converted to 4" via our bolt on rails.

We have not updated the product listing yet, but I personally changed over our inventory this morning. If you want one, they are available here:

https://fieldandcaveoutfitters.com/...tool-for-benchrest-set-up?variant=23656329857

Select the Flat Bottom Option, NOT the Catamaran. The Catamaran is for 3" stocks with rails machined into the block itself.

This is my personal one, dinged up from field use. You should see the concept, though.

LRB Rails.JPG

Thanks for your continued support.

LA50SHOOTER likes this.
  2. Jeff A

Jeff A Formerly known as BikeEffects Silver $$ Contributor

The good news is that I called you and asked about this and you have responded! The bad news is that my Sinclair rest, with your optional base plate, and adding this devise means that I most certainly will develop a hernia when I remove this from my car! :)

AlloyTargets likes this.
  3. AlloyTargets

4. Hoodoo

Hoodoo Silver $$ Contributor

Awesome.

AlloyTargets likes this.
  5. AlloyTargets

Well, those went quickly! We have over 30 more in the works. We just need to drill & tap the blocks and make the rails. Should be back in stock within 2 weeks.

Thanks

6. AlloyTargets

Back in stock.