Bench Source Annealer; Labradar; Various Factory Ammo (Rifle & Handgun)

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by aka Hunter, Jul 25, 2019.

Trader History (10)
  1. aka Hunter

aka Hunter

I've added a few items, but don't know how to change the title of this thread to show that.

A family member, whose interest in shooting has dropped significantly, has asked me to help sell some of his reloading and shooting stuff; thus this listing.

Bench Source Annealing Machine -- Unused, with box. $475.00.

Labradar Chronograph -- Unused, with base, case and box. $500.00. SOLD

Lapua Brass; .220 Russian -- New, in box; four boxes. $100.00 per box.

Leupold 45x Competition Scope -- Used; excellent condition (see picture). He bought the scope from Jack Neary and shot the gun on which it was mounted about 700 times. $800.00.

Factory Ammo -- The number of rounds shown below are estimated, based on approximate weight.

.45 ACP: Approximately 74 lbs = approximately 2,533 rounds -- call it 2,500. I don't know the bullet weight(s), but they all appear to be about the same, and they're jacketed. I didn't look at all of the headstamps, but of the ones that I did look at they're all "R-P." $850.00.

.40 S&W: Approximately 40 lbs = approximately 1,046 rounds -- call it 1,000. I don't know the bullet weight(s), but they all appear to be about the same, and they're jacketed. I didn't look at all of the headstamps, but of the ones that I did look at they're all "R-P." $320.00.

9mm: Approximately 31 lbs = approximately 1,209 rounds -- call it 1,200. I don't know the bullet weight(s), but they all appear to be about the same, and they're jacketed. I didn't look at all of the headstamps, but of the ones that I did look at they're all "R-P." $200.00.

.223: Approximately 23 lbs = approximately 1,150 rounds -- call it 1,150. I don't know the bullet weight(s), but they're all appear to be about the same, and they're jacketed. I didn't look at all of the headstamps, but of the ones that he looked at they're all ____. $400.00.

.22LR: Approximately 48 lbs = approximately 5,599 rounds -- call it 5,600. I don't know the bullet weight(s), but they all appear to be about the same, and they're _______. I didn't look at all of the headstamps, but of the ones that he looked at they're all ____. $200.00.

================

Discounts available for purchases of multiple items. I used Sportsman's Guide to price the bullets; if you know of better online prices feel free to let me know.

Actual shipping charges will be added to the prices above. If you're near Atlanta maybe we can meet FTF and save the shipping.

The above items are listed elsewhere and are subject to prior sale.

I'll update the listing when I get more information.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. DBLNUT

DBLNUT Silver $$ Contributor

I will take the Labradar

3. Eris

Eris Silver $$ Contributor

Are the bullets reloads or factory ammo?

4. aka Hunter

aka Hunter

Factory.

5. Pheasanthunter

Pheasanthunter Gold $$ Contributor

Pm sent on 22lr

6. pinoykillaz

pinoykillaz Silver $$ Contributor

If you changed your mind lmk :)

7. redlabel12ga

redlabel12ga Silver $$ Contributor

8. aka Hunter

aka Hunter

My first post above does not show an "Edit" function -- maybe it's too old? Nevertheless, here's an update:

The Bench Source Annealing machine is NO LONGER FOR SALE.

The Lapua brass is SPF.

The Leupold scope is SOLD.

Regarding headstamps on the factory ammo. I didn't look at all of the headstamps, but here's the deal on the ones that I did look at:

45 ACP: most of them are "R-P"; I also saw some "Fed." Also, the primers are "Large" -- at least on the ones he looked at.

.40 S&W: most of them are "R-P"; I also saw some "WIN."

9mm: most of them are "R-P"; I also saw some "WIN."

.223: they were all "R-P."

Regarding the .22LR (i.e., rimfire) ammo, I looked at most of the bullets in three good-size handfuls and everything I saw were hollow points. As I recall, the headstamps are mostly F, R (or R-P), and WIN.

BTW, you might want to look at my post for powder and primers.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  9. aka Hunter

aka Hunter

Regarding the annealing machine -- I've attached a picture of the plate -- the large holes are .745" in dia.; the small holes are approx. .449" in dia. (I say "approx." because I can measure something three times and get three different measurements. :eek:). I suppose the plate can be adjusted so that either size hole can be used -- but, I'm not sure about that.

AS NOTED ABOVE, THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Annealing Plate.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  10. TAJ45

TAJ45 Gold $$ Contributor

223 - fmj or open tip/lead/plastic?

11. FLS2885

FLS2885

PM sent

12. aka Hunter

aka Hunter

I DON'T SEE A "DELETE" BUTTON TO DELETE THIS THREAD, NOR DO I SEE AN "EDIT" FUNCTION TO EDIT THE ABOVE POSTS, SO I'M EDITING THEM HERE.

NONE OF THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE FOR SALE ANY LONGER -- SOME HAVE BEEN SOLD; THE OTHERS HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM THE MARKET.