SELLING BAT model M single shot action, 338 LM BF - brand new

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by ELR Researcher, Dec 31, 2018.

Trader History (17)
  1. ELR Researcher

ELR Researcher Gold $$ Contributor

Brand new BAT model M, RB/RP, 1.47" OCT PIC (20 MOA), single shot, integral Pic rail and recoil lug, no ejector, spiral fluted bolt, 338 LM BF, sliding plate extractor, polished & nitride [accepts Rem-700-type trigger, not included]; BAT polished stainless steel trigger guard (2-hole version) - $1295, shipping (lower 48) and purchase-price insurance included. FINAL price - action alone lists for $1725 - https://www.batmachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Config.pdf

Check or MO only, I do not do PayPal or wire transfers.

Transfer of the action must be conducted through your FFL. The FFL needs to e-mail me a copy of his license. After I confirm the FFL is current and that the FFL’s shipping address matches the ATFOnline database, and your check or MO clears my bank, I will promptly ship and provide tracking by e-mail.

Please address purchase inquiries and all detail questions to webmaster at elr-resources.com. Serious buyers, please e-mail for more pics - please be very specific as to what you are looking for. Thanks for considering purchase of this excellent gear.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. ELR Researcher

Price reduced 1/8/19.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  3. ELR Researcher

4. ELR Researcher

5. ELR Researcher