Barnard Action Blowout!

Discussion in 'Commercial Sales by Paid Sponsors' started by whiddengunworks, Mar 10, 2017.

1. whiddengunworks

whiddengunworks

Whidden Gunworks is having a huge sale on Barnard Actions. Pricing will not get any better!

Some of the sale items include the Model PC action in RB/LP, LB/RP, and Twin Port configurations, Model PL and PLM actions for the .338 Lapua Mag and .300/.338 Norma Mag cartridges, and the Model S actions for use in Remington pattern stocks.

All actions are 3 lug with 60 degree bolt lift and are of the quality that is second to none.

Go see the page here: http://www.whiddengunworks.com/barnard-precision-2/

John Whidden

2. gme

gme Site $$ Sponsor

wow. great prices

3. J P Brown

J P Brown

Cheaper than I can get them living in NZ , direct from Barnard.

4. whiddengunworks

whiddengunworks

We have some PC actions that would make great rigs for F Class, BR, or varmints. These are the regular P action but with combinations such as right bolt with twin ports, left bolt with twin ports, right bolt with left port, and left bolt with right port.

5. chet

chet

Barnard action question, when shooting off the bench i notice when i eject and load the rifle gets disturbed too much, and i notice some brands such as defiance and some others the bold lift is so easy that the rifle is not disturbed much, do these barnard actions have a lift like the the BR actions

chet

6. JasonT

JasonT Silver $$ Contributor

The Barnard actions use a 3 lug design and a 60ish degree bolt lift with not a particularly large amount of extraction cam. The defiance is a 2 lug with a 90 degree bolt lift. So if the total cocked energy of the defiance and Barnard are the same, then the defiance will require 50% less energy to get there. But the Barnards have the perk that they're basically bombproof. I love mine.

7. LA50SHOOTER

LA50SHOOTER Gold $$ Contributor

I have 1 Barnard action (A GP Model) and these actions are second to none in machine work.

8. JasonT

JasonT Silver $$ Contributor

Agreed - I've never seen anything machined so straight and true. The bolt raceway is so smooth and tight that using grease instead of oil slows it down noticeably. The trigger is truly great too. And I love that they use a proper alloy steel like 4340.

LA50SHOOTER likes this.