Arbor Press Question/Opinion

Discussion in 'Gear Talk: What to Buy? and Gear Evaluations' started by R.Morehouse, Nov 18, 2018.

1. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

I have been using the Harrells Combo press for some years for the 6ppc. I just bought an RFD press from a site member and have decided to use it for sizing and purchase an arbor press for seating. I look at the way the 21st Century New Gen. is made with direct leverage applying the seating force vs. what i would think is a gear set up to the seating handle of others. I would think the 21st Cent. would give a bit better feedback (feel) when seating. Have any of you out there found this to be the case.........Thanks for your time & input.

Best Regards
    Rick

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. jimmymac

jimmymac Silver $$ Contributor

I have the Harrell's Rick so I can't help you out with that. The Harrell's works good, but I like the way you are thinking. If you decide to part ways with the combo press, give me a shout. BTW...good snag on that o-press. It looks like it is in great shape.

Jim

3. R.Morehouse

R.Morehouse Gold $$ Contributor

Thanks Jim
    I will make sure the Harrells comes your way.........:cool:

4. Joe Maisto

Joe Maisto jam711 Gold $$ Contributor

Rick,
    If you are interested, I have a Sinclair SS I bought new for sale. PM...

R.Morehouse likes this.
  5. JRS

JRS Gold $$ Contributor

For the price, the Grizzly Bald Eagle press is hard to beat. I feel no difference between it and my 21st Century press.

BW64 and R.Morehouse like this.
  6. hunter2678

hunter2678

bald eagle arbor press on sale for 39$ right now for the next 3 days......www.grizzly.com