anyone with PERSONAL experience with sightrons sv with ed glass

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, LRFs, Spotters, BoreScopes' started by group therapy, Oct 5, 2018.

1. group therapy

group therapy Silver $$ Contributor

hi again. looking for insight from anyone who has PERSONALLY had their hands on or owns a sightron sv 10x50-60 with the low dispersion glass. insight would be appreciated, in particular, to comparing them to nf( specify which one) or ge or march. again, you guys are great and thanks in advance. bryant

2. LitLBoy

LitLBoy

Close friend has one, I tune his rifle, can't tell the difference between it and my GE.
    LitLBoy

group therapy likes this.
  3. group therapy

group therapy Silver $$ Contributor

WOW !!! That’s what I have right now!! I’m interested in updating but the nf comps aren’t a big enough improvement to change out for the cost involved. Thanks again!!!

4. CharlieNC

CharlieNC Silver $$ Contributor

I have one and a Vortex GE. Shooting fclass the Sightron is definitely more clear, enabling better aiming resolution on the target. Not a side by side comparison but from previous looks through NF Comp I'd say they are comparable. Addition of a fine parralax "focus" knob is a great feature. The sved is a beast in weight and size, and besides optical quality I like the GE better in all other aspects.

group therapy likes this.