Any "Must See" Gunshops around Murfreesboro, TN?

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by Mark W, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Mark W

Mark W Silver $$ Contributor

I'll spending a couple of days in the Murfreesboro area with some time to kill. Looking for some good shops to browse.

2. GSPV

GSPV

See if you can go to Barrett's, Shooter's Choice in Smyrna (something like that, I get two similar ones confused). Reloaders Bench in Mount Juliet, etc.

Mark W likes this.
  3. FatBoy

FatBoy

Outpost Armory is Barretts shop off exit 89 (i24). I don't think Barrett does tours but who knows. Nashville Armory is out by 100 Oaks Mall. They have a pretty good selection. Franklin Gun Shop is packed full of guns. Reloaded Bench is a favorite of mine for powder and primers. If you're a highpower shooter and ever wanted to try on any of the stuff from champions Choice, they are in La Vergne off Waldron exit and after lunch they will usually bring you back and let you try stuff on in position. Retail desk is around back by the A.C. units.

Mark W and GSPV like this.
  4. Paul Dodson

Paul Dodson

Hi Mark,
    I'm from Murfreesboro, TN and Ronnie Barrett (yes the same one to develop the Barrett 50 cal) has a store called the "Outpost Armory" one exit down the road from Hwy. 96 (well maybe two exits) where he sells new and used rifles, handguns and a virtual cornucopia of ammunition. Damn good prices too.-Paul

Mark W likes this.
  5. Mark W

Mark W Silver $$ Contributor

Thanks for the tips! I just drove in this evening and will definitely drop by Outpost Armory and Reloaders Bench. As luck would have it there's an Academy Sports close by as well.