SELLING Anschutz 64 BR

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by longtimeshooter, Oct 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM.

Trader History (15)
  1. longtimeshooter

longtimeshooter Silver $$ Contributor

Like new Anschutz 64 BR for sale. One owner and shot very little. I need $975 plus shipping for the gun. SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 6:34 AM
  2. atombomb

atombomb Gold $$ Contributor

3. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Silver $$ Contributor

Great pricing for an excellent and very accurate rifle. I had one that I put a Harrell Tuber on and was placing in the top three in competitive Benchrest shoots around my area. Mine loved Federal Ultra Match UM22, but whoever buys this rifle MUST test the top Match Ammo to get the best accuracy out of her. And BTW, this rifle is capable of out shooting some of those $3,000 - $4000 Rimfire rifles (including the more expensive Anschutz rifles) on the market today. I only sold mine only because I wanted to concentrate strictly on Centerfire Rifles and needed bucks to help fund a new Centerfire build.

Alex

4. atombomb

Ok Alex, what's your commission :)

5. Shynloco

Shynloco You can lead a horse to water, but ........ Silver $$ Contributor

Ain't gettin one. Don't know the poster but know that rifle and she shoots. In the right hands, you can't find any other Rimfire (in that price range) that can outshoot her. I say that because I've shot against guys with much higher dollar rifles (and a variety of makes) who make excuses til the cows come home when their rifle gets beat by a 64BR. Guess what, it ain't the rifle that's not shooting as well. But of course, they'll never admit they are the weak link. But funny when an accomplished shooter shoots that same rifle and she sings a beautiful tune.

Alex

6. atombomb