SELLING Alamo Precision Rifle Action only NIB

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by c416r, Sep 18, 2019.

Trader History (12)
  1. c416r

c416r Silver $$ Contributor

Brand new Alamo Precision rifle action only....SOLD....

Std. long action.

.473 bolt face.

Remington 700 footprint

weight: 2lbs. w/20 moa pictanny rail.

Will be glad to text more specifics.

Price: $700 shipped to your FFL dealer. Must be able to accept from an individual.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  2. 69mach

69mach Silver $$ Contributor

Does it come with a recoil lug?

3. grandslam 4

grandslam 4 Gold $$ Contributor

Why are you selling action , ?????
    Why are you selling??????????????? jlyons1@comcast.net

4. c416r

Have decided to clear out some parts, decided not to build another rifle. The parts I am selling were collected to build a lightweight rifle: APR Hunter action (FS), Manners Carbon fiber MCS-T stock (FS), Proof Research barrel, ELF trigger...... After considerable calculations, I would be about 1 to 1-1/4 pounds lighter than my current go to 7 rem.mag.

My hunting partner and I have basically the same 7rem.mag and both rifles will print with the same load. Makes on a hunt really nice back-up option, if luggage is lost or something happens, we have the same accuracy, trigger, action, twist in barrels & dope. stock & glass. If I build a new stick that goes away, in fact he loads all our 7mm. Its a magically thing, 168g. berger VLD @ 2900 fps SUB MOA to 1000 yards.

Plus, there are other sticks in my safe. Also, instead of another rifle build, I am saving my chips for a Ibex hunt across the pond, hopefully next year (Bucket list thing you know). That's what prompted the whole build of a lighter stick project

P.S. My current 7mm go to stick, wears a Manners Carbon Fiber MCS-T stock, it is awesome! When I put this gun together years back, I was unaware of APR actions and carbon fiber barrels were still newbies on the block.

5. c416r

6. c416r

7. c416r

----SOLD----