A Unbelievable 2019 IBS 1000 Yrd. Benchrest Season

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by Lachdanon, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Lachdanon

Lachdanon Gold $$ Contributor

Where to begin?
    First with much Thanksgiving to my lord and Savior Jesus Christ it is he that made all this possible!
    It was he that made it possible for me to compete at this level and chase a dream and experience such a huge amount of success in the sport I love.
    From where I stand each relay win and match win were nothing short of a miracle or a blessing from God above.
    He kept us safe during all of our travels to and from matches as well as during the match itself.
    Any success I had was all him and for that I give him Thanksgiving and all the Honor and Glory.

I want to thank each and everyone I have met during these matches for your support and for your Friendship!
    I have never met a better bunch of people people than those in the Long Range Benchrest Community.
    I want to thank everyone who offered me their congratulations and support on this forum it is truly humbling to say the least.

I want to Thank you Mike, Brandon, Blake, David, Donna, Ray, Tom. Thomas, Benny, the whole Hawks Ridge Crew, The Notorious Alabama Gang and everyone in the Long Range IBS Benchrest Community, you guys gave me a tremendous amount of help, support and encouragement along the way and to my Great Friend, traveling partner and Rifle Builder, Mr. Lew Loyd thank you for all that you do and for building Us such great Rifles and equipment.
    Thank you : Vapor Trail Bullets, Brux Barrels, Masterclass Stocks, Bat Machine, Night Force Optics, Lapua, CCI, Protektor, Edgewood, Hodgdon and the rest of the manufacturers and vendors that provided me with great components and equipment to you I am very Grateful.

It was a great and humbling year, one that I will never forget for sure
    Thanks Again
    Glenn Hiett

pappaw, 1K6BRA, 20PPC and 33 others like this.
  2. Terry

Terry Gold $$ Contributor

3. 6BRAIman

6BRAIman Silver $$ Contributor

That is a great post and that’s great you’re keeping the LORD in the middle of it. He does deserve the praise and glory. I’ve shot against you a few times at Hawks Ridge and you’re a great shooter.
    i also would like to thank the ones you listed for the hard work they put into making it work.
    Congratulations to you Glenn Hiett
    Chad Jenkins

4. Wooten

Wooten Romans 10:13 Gold $$ Contributor

Amen Glenn !! Without HIM, we could do nothing.

Congrats on an outstanding season

Seth Wooten

MrMajestic, scottfc and Jimmy Norman like this.
  5. dkhunt14

dkhunt14

There are a great bunch of guys there. I didn't get to see them this year, but I never forget about any of them. It just wasn't in the cards to make it to the Nationals at Hawks Ridge. Matt

Pahunter1975 and LA50SHOOTER like this.
  6. Ronnie milford

Ronnie milford

Glenn
    You have just proved what a great person and competitor you really are, by putting our lord and savior up front and center. It takes a real man to give credit where it is due. I’m very proud of your accomplishments
    Ronnie

Hoodoo likes this.
  7. David 0306

David 0306

Glenn You are exactly right with out God we are nothing. Congratulations my friend on a fabulous year . You and Lew have really made all our shoots fun and enjoyable. Hope to see you soon

8. DJSBRS

DJSBRS Site $$ Sponsor

The Alabama gang is very proud of your accomplishments. Earned by traveling while maintaining a mission to excel, well deserved results to a humble and first class guy.You have demonstrated what true camaraderie can be even during and after high competition with some of the best shooters in the country.

We sincerely appreciate your desire to demonstrate, respect and compassion for your fellow shooters and supporters as well.

We are wishing you the best and enjoy your winter since you are the "Fat Cat in the sun just a purrrrring!"

DJ