A real belly laugh for y'all

Discussion in 'Varminter & Hunting Forum' started by blackwidowp61, May 12, 2018.

1. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE Gold $$ Contributor

she needs to start a petition.
    now I will say when youre in big pine key and you see that sign theres a break in the fence to let the key deer thru. they could actually move that sign and close the crossing and the deer wouldnt cross there for sure. maybe this was in the keys? surely nobody can be that dumb.

2. joshb

joshb Gold $$ Contributor

Yeah, she was a blonde. I almost did marry her but she dumped me for a guitar player in a band.:(:D I married the next blonde, tho. Smart, pretty and a good cook. She was also a competitive shotguner. Here's a 30 year old pic, just after our wedding. I think I picked well.
    IMG_1836.PNG

3. montef

montef

Did her license plate read LGTITZ? If so, I think I met that girl before.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  4. gunsandgunsmithing

gunsandgunsmithing The best tuners and wind flags on the market

Yes, I'd say you picked well.

5. Lone Hunter

Lone Hunter Silver $$ Contributor

Damn Josh, And I thought I was old..lol..April fools day was our 30 th wedding anniversary this year. Still would say I'm older. Got married late in life. My wife was like yours except for the competitive shotguning. Wish y'all many more. What scares me is you hope the video is pulling someone's leg but that is what is up and coming for this world. Kinda makes me glad I'm old but scares me for other people.

6. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE Gold $$ Contributor

you sure overmarried!!:p

i like the bikini pics you got below but got scared seeing your presidential candidates pic!:(

pirate ammo likes this.
  7. joshb

joshb Gold $$ Contributor

I keep that Hillary pic for when I'm feeling too relaxed. She's still out there!:mad: I found that bikini pic wandering around the net. Reminded me of that dumb blonde I didn't marry. A very close body double, anyway.:eek: I'll PM it to you. We're not supposed to post them in this open forum.;)

8. blackwidowp61

blackwidowp61

This is the person you send out for a left-handed hammer, striped paint, elbow grease etc. ;)

snert, gambleone and pirate ammo like this.
  9. rardoin

rardoin Silver $$ Contributor

or a metric Crescent wrench

10. pirate ammo

pirate ammo Guaranteed to take the wind out of their sails Gold $$ Contributor

forgot the SKYHOOK

11. blackwidowp61

blackwidowp61

Or send her out to get a fallopian tube (origin of this one: my brother was in radio relay in the Marines in the early 60s)