A Big Shout out to Kelbly's Customer Service

Discussion in 'Main Message Board' started by unkie716, Mar 14, 2019.

1. unkie716

unkie716 Gold $$ Contributor

A big thank you to Ian Kelbly and the great customer service offered by Kelby's Inc. The cross pin holding the cocking piece on my Panda action came out Tuesday in two pieces. Talked with Ian on Tuesday after lunch and the postman delivered it to Linden, Al. on Thursday. Almost as good as having an extra one in the reloading room drawer. Thanks again for the quick service, Unkie716

ps. he sent two and I hope he doesn't mind me telling, at no charge.

2. vahena

vahena Bob Schultz Gold $$ Contributor

^^^^^^^
    #1 on the above

3. 1shot

1shot

Nice!!
    I've been saying for years that Kelbly's is on a very short list of companies that take customer service to a higher level.

Lloyd

blairf likes this.
  4. boltfluter

boltfluter Gold $$ Contributor

Great family company to deal with! One of the best of the best!:D:D

Paul

1shot likes this.
  5. Damfino

Damfino Gold $$ Contributor

For a number of businesses customer service works well until it's actually needed. Always good to hear about companies that take it seriously, even better since I own 3 Kelbly actions.

1shot and mikeeg02 like this.
  6. JEFFPPC

JEFFPPC

I have 3 rifles built on Pandas. Two are 20 years old and have been used hard . I have never had a problem. I have had bolt faces opened and had right side sectors tuned by them when going from short cases to longer ones and can only say that are a pleasure to deal with. My current PPC they built , it is very accurate. I hope as generations change they keep up to the standards that have been set.

7. Uthink Uknow

Uthink Uknow Gold $$ Contributor

I once told Big George he could give his actions away if we promised to buy all our components from him. I promised but he still wouldn’t give me an action. Now I ask you is this any way to treat a customer?
    Another time at Super Shoot I had a stubborn case that wouldn’t extract. I beat on the bolt handle with the heel of my hand and the handle loosened from the bolt. I went in for an instant repair just as Big George was telling someone about how some people hit their handles with hammers and such and then lie about “I just hit it with my hand”. I showed him my bolt and he asked what happened. I told him and the guy he was talking to “I hit it with a 2X4”. He used me immediately as a bad example and the bolt was repaired and I didn’t even miss my relay. Can you top this?