SELLING 99 Pcs - 6XC NORMA BRASS

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by donaldduck, Dec 2, 2019.

Trader History (4)
  1. donaldduck

donaldduck Silver $$ Contributor

I have for sale 99 pieces of pristine 6XC NORMA brass. The brass was collected at the range over the summer. Any member I have sold brass to, can attest to the quality, of my brass. I have sold these same pieces of brass, without any difficulty or negative feedback, from members of our forum. Quite the opposite, the feedbacks have been very positive. These are the last of their kind.
    I wish to thank everyone for their support, Don
    I ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDER (unless I have previously done a transaction with the member)

99 - 6XC NORMA BRASS - X? Fired Range Brass
    Asking $47 Shipped to You

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. rpeacock

rpeacock Gold $$ Contributor

Folks, I bought some of Dons 6XC brass and it was really nice, and he is just super to deal with. Russ

donaldduck likes this.
  3. Topwater

Topwater Silver $$ Contributor

I too can attest to the quality of the brass that Don provided. I recommend the opportunity to deal with this gentleman.

donaldduck likes this.
  4. donaldduck

Who knew I would meet so many real people on this forum. It was my pleasure, Russ. Don

5. donaldduck

Topwater, what can I say, you're a member, I would shoot with season, after season. Another member with integrity. Don