SOLD 6mm Bullets Also Cheap

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Dave Berg, Apr 2, 2020.

Trader History (183)
  1. Dave Berg

Dave Berg What doesn't kill us makes us bitter. Silver $$ Contributor

This is what I have left of 6mm bullets that are in sealed factory boxes. There is around 5,400 total bullets. There may be a couple cases where one box of several was opened and re-taped but they should all be there. I'm not interested in splitting them up. One of you young'ns can do that while you're staying safe from the Chinese scourge and make a few bucks. There's a detailed list attached that's accurate (in my opinion). Little thingie that says 6mm XXX.pdf at the bottom.

Price is $500 delivered where ever the USPS goes. I hope someone from Guam buys them so I get my moneys worth. It will take three reinforced medium flat rate boxes and the postal goddess is already pissed at me. That comes to about 8 cents/bullet not counting shipping.

Buyer of these gets right of first refusal to a second batch of about 15 opened and possibly partially eaten boxes that will be coming up in a bit.

No whiners or snivelers.

I'll take it posted here followed with a PM for payment and shipping info.

6mm bullets.jpg

Attached Files:

2. OmegaRed

OmegaRed Silver $$ Contributor

I'll take these too Dave. Thanks.

3. Dave Berg

Dave Berg What doesn't kill us makes us bitter. Silver $$ Contributor

Sold to Jake......... a man with good taste.

OmegaRed likes this.