6 Dasher White Tail

Discussion in 'Varminter & Hunting Forum' started by MikeRae, Nov 13, 2006.

1. MikeRae

MikeRae

Hey all,
    Though Id post a picture of a small white tail I took using a 6 Dasher. Local Gun Smith Henry Rempel built the gun. I was shooting 85 grain Gamekings with 35.0 grains of reloader 15. Very very impressed with how this gun shoots.

[​IMG]

2. Coleridge

Coleridge Silver $$ Contributor

I was thinking about cutting a few cull deer with my 6br. I was looking at this paticular bullet also. What did you think of it's preformance? Were was the placement?

3. steveyrock

steveyrock

that's a nice buck and rifle,congratulations.

4. Kodiak99317

Kodiak99317

Henry will get mad at you if you call him a Gun Smith, he is a master machinist, ask him and say Hi from Keith in Sask...

Plus, contact Jay W. for your Dasher Varmint/Coyote loads. I know he has a Dasher or two... also built by HR and I know he shoots yotes with them too.

5. MikeRae

MikeRae

Cole, Placement was right behind the shoulder at 100 yards. Hit a rib on the way in and out.Bullet passed through. Holes in and out were about the size of a golf ball. Very impressed with the performance.

Steve, Thanks for the comments.

Kodiak, Will mention your name to Henry.I know Jay W, I paid to use his reamer on both 6 dashers. Henry consequently also made himself a Dasher. Im not sure what label or name to call Henry. He is the best Machinist and Gun Smith I have ever seen! And a terrific individual.

Mike