SELLING 4 Benelli SBE II Crio- Chokes

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by nilebartram, Feb 14, 2019.

Trader History (34)
  1. nilebartram

nilebartram Silver $$ Contributor

I have for sale 4 Benelli SBE II Crio- Chokes, F, IM, M, CYL. 3 are new, the F looks slightly used. I bought these thinking I could use them in my SBE I. Price I am asking is $70. Shipping will be $9. I take Paypal plus 3.5%, personnel check if you have good feed back, USPS money order. IMG_0594.JPG

2. nilebartram

3. nilebartram

what no taker? nilebartram

4. Zhomeguy

Zhomeguy Silver $$ Contributor

Ok, I will bite, whats the diff w/crio tubes vs std choke tubes?
    Ive got a SBE 2

5. nilebartram

They produce denser pattern with 13% more pellets on target and they stay cleaner longer and they are longer than the standard chokes. I hope this answers your question. nilebartram

6. Dusty Stevens

Dusty Stevens COVFEFE- Thread Derail Crew

unless your barrel says crio chokes on the side they will not fit. not sure about the SBE2 but they will fit the SBE3 but not the SBE1. they fit the higher end models and not the models such as a nova I don't think. all I know is I have a few crio benellis and they say it on the barrel. Here is a quick ID picture.

post-15874-0-63543700-1454262510.jpg

here is the set that comes with every crio choke gun I've bought. if you look on the one unwrapped choke it says criochoke on it so the choke in your gun should show. if it says nothing then its the older chokes but should be like the ID picture above. the crio plus is the 3rd different choke Benelli has and it says it on the choke as well.

s-l1000.jpg

Attached Files:

Jdne5b likes this.
  7. nilebartram

These fit the Benelli SBE II, will not fit the SBE I, they screw in but are not flush. nilebartram

8. nilebartram

still available.......nilebartram