SELLING 30BR BAT/tracker benchrest rifle

Discussion in 'Guns, Actions, Stocks, & Barrels' started by Shooter13, Oct 9, 2019.

Trader History (31)
  1. Shooter13

Shooter13 Gold $$ Contributor

Well I’m going to sell my Bat 30BR, I have a new one that Speedy is shipping out this week and I’ve thought about it a lot and can’t see just putting it in the safe.

I have won with this gun the 100 and the 200 yard but I have not put together an agg win. This gun also placed 3RD in the Nationals this year about 4 weeks ago out of 30 shooters in unlimited at 200 yards with a 248 (251 was the winning score) so there is no question the gun shoots but the nut behind the butt place is a little loose sometimes (this is my first year shooting).

Bat M action

Tracker stock
    (the ST-1000F and MBR in fiberglass have ½” flats on the sides of the fore end, which is within IBS rules and eliminates torque in the bags when firing. The bottom rear flat on the ST-1000F is ¾”)
    STOCK HAS THE WEIGHT SYSTEM IN IT TOO!

Bartlien barrel 17 twist

Jewell trigger

Approximately 1500 rounds (I do have an exact count and every round is documented).

Purchased the action and stock and had Ronnie Long (Long Rifles) chamber it.

.330 neck with .015 freebore

Ezell tuner

Weight with scope is 17.8 pounds. No scope, mounts or rings are included.

Included are 115 pieces of brass (Lapua 6BR) that are sized for this gun and fired approximately 14 times, I always anneal (use the AMP) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] but I’m including these because they belong to this gun.

Any questions? Please ask or PM (if you want to talk to me send PM and I’ll send phone #) or email me (crum.frankie@gmail.com)

One more thing……..the price is $3500 plus shipping to your FFL from individual.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019 at 7:09 AM
    kneedtospeed likes this.
  2. Naildriver_2007

Naildriver_2007 Silver $$ Contributor

Robinett reamer?

3. Shooter13

Yes, Ronnie was in on the development of the 30BR years ago, he has made some mods that improves the design.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  4. Shooter13

BTF.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
  5. Shooter13

I'm sorry but whomever sent the email somehow it got deleted, I checked on the server and not sure what happened as I was traveling. Just shoot me another email and I'll get right back to ya!