WANTED 223 inline micrometer seating die

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Ericsl2, Jun 10, 2019.

Trader History (7)
  1. Ericsl2

Ericsl2 Silver $$ Contributor

Does anyone have a micrometer 223 inline seating die for use in an Arbor press?

2. Dave Berg

Dave Berg This used to be fun..... Silver $$ Contributor

Yes. Yes I do. Wilson stainless. Why do you ask? :rolleyes:

3. Ericsl2

Ericsl2 Silver $$ Contributor

I would like to purchase it for use at the range doing seating depth tests. Not only will this save me valuable time by doing all my seating depth tests at the range, but it will reduce the amount of carbon monoxide I put in to the atmosphere with excessive driving. So basically I'm saving your life. I'd more than gladly pay you for the die of course.

4. epoletna

epoletna Gold $$ Contributor

With a reply like that, you can't possibly refuse, Dave Berg!

5. Dave Berg

Dave Berg This used to be fun..... Silver $$ Contributor

Well, if your vehicle is emitting carbon monoxide you should be spending your money getting the catalytic converted replaced or reconnected. The old "start the car with the garage door closed - goodbye cruel world" doesn't work any more. But, people still try it then wind up even more depressed at yet another failure. It does lower the gas mileage somewhat, depending on one's level of determination. Calling the boss later can be problematic if he insists on an explanation as to why the car ran out of gas... in the garage.

I'll send you a PM.....

Nick Caprinolo likes this.