SELLING 222 remington brass

Discussion in 'Tools, Dies, Rests, Reloading Components & Misc' started by Savageseven, Oct 21, 2019.

Trader History (4)
  1. Savageseven

Savageseven Silver $$ Contributor

i have 400 plus peices of 222 remington brass
    $50

jimed likes this.
  2. SBS

SBS Gold $$ Contributor

I'll take it, sending PM

3. 20VarTarg

20VarTarg Silver $$ Contributor

That was a smoking deal!!!!

Mark W and jimed like this.
  4. oldman1951

oldman1951 Silver $$ Contributor

...shameful...

5. SBS

SBS Gold $$ Contributor

Wasn't so hot, deal fell through.

6. Mark W

Mark W Gold $$ Contributor

Member for 1 month with only 1 trader history and super cheap deal? No thanks!!

7. rangertim

rangertim Gold $$ Contributor

He paid to be a silver member, and he sold a scope, his feedback was great on that deal, I think if I was going to scam someone it would be for more than $50.00 after paying $25.00 for silver membership He would Have netted $25.00 He isn't much of scammer, at the rate of return he isn't going last long. After all isn't 1 month and being vetted by the boss ok ! I think if he was selling a Night Force at $1200 I might take a lot of precautions ! But for $50.00 worth of Brass come on :oops:

Savageseven likes this.
  8. AHC222

AHC222

He is currently online right now. If he was scamming, he's not very good at it. Listing $5 Savage bolt knobs and 222 Rem brass for $50? I'd guess just a miscommunication.

Really good deal by the way.

Savageseven and rangertim like this.
  9. Mark W

Mark W Gold $$ Contributor

10. trapperdan

trapperdan Gold $$ Contributor

I think he just made a mistake in the amount or the price as he advertised 240 222 brass yesterday for $50.00
    and was sold to Oldman. May have realized he offered it to cheap the first time.

rangertim and SBS like this.
  11. david12601

david12601 Silver $$ Contributor

I see him on savageshooters website....he has a good feedback. I think he made a mistake

rangertim and Savageseven like this.
  12. Savageseven

guys im not a scammer..
    i sell stuff cheap because im cleaning out my reloading room and gun building cabinets
    just offering stuff that i dont want anymore. if you buy something from me i guarantee ya you will get a pic of the tracking info
    and your stuff will arive in the condition it was sold in..
    if your refering to the 222 brass i posted their was 400 pcs because it was in a box full of reloading brass that friend gave me andthe plastic bag was full \
    and it said 400 pcs.. after counting it i relized their is 240 pcs.. after i hand counted it i kept the amount the same $50 because i had tons of guys wanting it..
    I sell stuff on savage shooters as well ask anybody over their if they bought something from me if it didnt arive just as it should..

rangertim and Mark W like this.
  13. Savageseven

if you want a referance.
    contact Bryan Blake on here and ask if he didnt reveive is tracking info first thing the next moring..
    on top of that i sold him 250 pcs of wsm brass and gave him 275 pcs instead because thats what i had.. gave him the the 25 pcs at no extra cost

14. oldman1951

oldman1951 Silver $$ Contributor

Savageseven called me thanks to the comment I made to him in a pm based on the bs up above. There is no doubt he simply miscounted, then corrected the error. I’m out 240 pieces of 222 at a cheap price because of misjudgment and my stupidity. Sorry and best of luck to someone who in my book is A-OK.

rangertim likes this.
  15. Mike Montgomery

Mike Montgomery

What brand and how many times fired?

16. Savageseven

Hello Mike
    almost all of the brass was remington.. it was all once fired brass that was put back in the original box from when it was bought new.
    then their was 40 rounds of factory loaded ammo that has never been fired.. i pulled those down so 40 pcs are new brass..
    i do have a guy that said he would take it all and sent a check in the mail.. so if the money dont show up i can message ya and let ya know

17. Perk

Perk perk Gold $$ Contributor

I bought from Tony and had no problems. Scope was like he said and worth the money.

Savageseven likes this.