2019 NRA High Power Rifle Rule Changes ?

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by GSS, Jan 29, 2019.

1. GSS

GSS

Jetjock / All

Is this the latest info that has been released for NRA Rules
    ( Noted on cover page of pdf - Revised May 2018 )
    https://rulebooks.nra.org/documents/pdf/compete/RuleBooks/HPR/hpr-book.pdf

I have searched and from all I can find the link above is the latest published current rules

This is the last "separate" rules update release I was able to find.
    http://rulebooks.nra.org/documents/pdf/compete/rules/rul_hpr_17.pdf

If anyone knows of any updates , additions or changes can you provide a link to them here?

That time of year again where most of us club Match Directors are setting schedules for the year.

Thanks All,
    George

Edited to Add:
    I'm all set on the CMP Rules changes as I have the latest revision of those.
    I'm specifically looking to verify if the links I put in this email above for the NRA Rules are the latest versions available and can be considered current or if there are new ones out there that I can't find.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Archer

Archer

I found the CMP has released their updated High Power Rifle rulebook on January 10, 2019...however, I find the same info you found regarding the NRA High Power Rifle rulebook...our match director is also waiting to post our range schedule...

3. GSS

GSS

Thank you Archer,
    I edited my post above that I am all set on the current CMP Rules to clarify that.

It's the latest / current NRA rules I'm hoping to either locate copies of or verify that the links are pasted into the opening thread are the latest available and can be considered "current".

Hopefully Jetjock (NRA inside scoop) or someone else that has recently gone thru this search can clarify for us.

Thanks again tho'
    George

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  4. GSS

GSS