2018 Midwest Palma

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by Cody Richardson, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Cody Richardson

Cody Richardson Silver $$ Contributor

Does anyone have or have the dates been set for Midwest Palma?

2. morpheus

morpheus Jim Sokolowski Gold $$ Contributor

In previous years, it has always started the day after Father's Day. In 2018, Father's Day is June 17th, so June 18th would be my guess.

Cody Richardson likes this.
  3. spclark

spclark Gold $$ Contributor

Traditionally it’s the week after Fathers Day, follows the 2x4x600 weekend at LaCrosse Rifle Club.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  4. KWeigel

KWeigel whunt_64 Silver $$ Contributor

Dates are up on Wisconsinforce.org

BT1 and ED3 like this.
  5. BT1

BT1 Gold $$ Contributor

Well that's what I have been waiting for:), so I can start to fill out my 2018 shooting plans. I have shot this match twice and it is run by some of the best people around. Hope to see a few old friends there.

Steve

6. KWeigel

KWeigel whunt_64 Silver $$ Contributor

We will see you there Steve!

7. KarinL

KarinL

To anybody wondering about the Midwest Palma dates, they are June 18,19,20,21,22 and the Gillespie Memorial Long Range Individual State Championship match is June 23 and 24. I am waiting for NRA approval for both matches so the programs can be posted on the club web site. Will let people know when that happens. The club has a new webmaster to take care of the calendar and he is in the process of adding different events. Hopefully the high power dates will get entered in the next two weeks.

We will be using the Silver Mountain Electronic Target System for all of our high power matches again this year. Please pass the word along to anyone else interested in our match dates.

Hope you all have a good week, stay warm!! We have about 6 inches of snow, cold temps and windy conditions today!!

Karin