2018 Bucksnort F-Class Registration

Discussion in 'Competition Forum (All Calibers)' started by ryanjay11, Feb 23, 2018.

?

Are you planning to attend?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2018.
  1. Regional: April 14th-15th

14.0%
  2. State Championship: June 30th-July 1st

36.8%
  3. Both Matches

38.6%
  4. Neither: I don't like fried catfish or shooting

10.5%
  1. gawga_boy

gawga_boy

Heck @Immike after the brutal heat of yesterday and the heat and humidity this afternoon, I kain't remember my own name. Lol

Immike likes this.
  2. Immike

Immike Gold $$ Contributor

Joe showed me that it responds well to neck tension sorting so it’s very controllable with a hydro press and sorting... it’s getting tough out there! Lol
    You put a experienced shooter like Fowler behind it and look out!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    tclaunch likes this.
  3. tclaunch

tclaunch Silver $$ Contributor

This is also true for anytime you want utmost in consistency on your waterline.

Brian, just sent me the scores, and Joe Meyers had high X count with 92!!

Immike and KC MO like this.
  4. TerryH

TerryH

Could someone post a pic of the final standings? Apparently I just thought I took one.

5. Immike

Immike Gold $$ Contributor

Yeah he’s got that cool frog now and he’s our state champion! This guy worked hard for that title... We are very proud of him!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    tclaunch likes this.
  6. Jdne5b

Jdne5b Gold $$ Contributor

Thanks Ryan, Michelle, Mr. Strannigan and Greg for all the hard work this weekend.

20180701_140804.jpg

AAA, tstephens, Rope2horns and 5 others like this.
  7. TerryH

TerryH

Thanks for posting the grand aggregate. Every one at Bucksnort did a fantastic job all weekend. Very grateful for all their efforts.

8. djs guns

djs guns

Thanks to the crew at bucksnort awesome job guys. Thanks to all the shooters I was squaded with it was a pleasure shooting with you all. Even with the heat really enjoyed the weekend.

9. falconpilot

falconpilot Gold $$ Contributor

I shot the TAC 40 4 relays and the 300wsm 3 relays..dropped 3 pts with 300wms(two corner and one out bottom), and 1-pt with TAC..I have a tremendous amount of confidence in the TAC, and the 300 is hammering but learning to manage it...

Thanks to Ryan and his helpers for putting on another great match. Congrats to my fellow McMillian Team memebers on their strong finishes as well as the other winners. Trying to stay ahead of Norma, Joe, LAney, and Bowling all weekend add just a wee bit of pressure!!!

I had the pleasure of pulling Mike Plunkett's target when he shot a 200/13 in FTR while a lot of F_open guys were struggling to shot clean..Very impressive Mike and great shooting this weekend! You just stay over in FTR ok!! Tommy Todd also put on a show yesterday...Great shooting Tommy.

Told you'll that blue dollar was coming back to Arkansas!!!:0)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    TerryH, Bulletman, gawga_boy and 6 others like this.
  10. Down South

Down South FTR Junkie Gold $$ Contributor

Congrats to Jim & Mike on the wins, impressive shooting boys!......;):cool:

Glad y'all had a good match, helluva turn out, great prizes, food, and fellowship!........:)

11. p scully

p scully Gold $$ Contributor

Nice shooting Fowler. A lot of good shooters down there.

12. Rope2horns

Rope2horns Norm Harrold Gold $$ Contributor

Damn hot shooting at Missouri this weekend and I ain't talking about the weather...ok maybe a little :D...Congrats to my team mates Jim Fowler and Joe Meyer for finishing first and second...Sam Griggs proud of ya man ya did great just the start of better things to come for ya!!..My buddy Jeff Ohare shot his first fclass match two years ago at this very match....he shot his first 200 the first relay Saturday morning I was happy to be scoring it for him..he also earned his first piece of hardware yesterday by winning a relay with a 200-14x !! Congrats bud. Told ya you would like fclass....and that hole was deep and dark lol.

Congrats to my friends in FTR Mike Plunkett, Keith Roberts and Jeremy Newell what a shoot out...and Tommy Todd was bringing it with the 223!

Ryan, Michelle, Mr. Strannigan and Greg thank you for all the hard work yall put into this match,,it's arguably the best 600yrd match out there. If you like stiff competion it's there....if you enjoy meeting new friends or old and just plain old good camaraderie they have that as well...if you like winning great door prizes the prize table at this match is as good (mostly way better) than any I've personally seen...if you like to eat fish and frog legs and some great side dishes this is the place!

13. Average joe

Average joe Gold $$ Contributor

image.jpeg Mike Plunkett with his 1st place award, and high xcount trophy that was donated by Travis Greer (@Moonlight )
    image.jpeg

Jim fowler first place.

Thanks to Ryan, Michelle, and the bucksnort crew for putting on the match. Immense amount of work!

Congrats to Jim fowler and Mike Plunkett on their wins, they fought back the hounds that were chasing them, and prevailed!

Jim fowler took back the "blue dollar" that he originally won years ago.

14. OzarkShootersWife

OzarkShootersWife

Thank you, thank you, thank you....can't say it enough. Ryan, Michelle, Christopher and Greg for all of your hard work. Despite the heat on Saturday and a little rain on Sunday it was as enjoyable as always. Already planning for next year.
    Oh and that prize table was awesome! I wouldn't even know where to start but to all those contributors a great big thank you as well.

15. kybountyhunter

kybountyhunter Silver $$ Contributor

Ryan, Michelle, (Gary), Christopher and Greg... I agree with what Norm said, this is most definitely one of the the best matches and best run matches that I have attended! It almost feels like a smaller version of the SW Berger, with the top tier shooters and newer shooters.

Congrats to Jim and Joe for the epic finish down to the last match of the day! Joe Meyers with the outstanding X count of 92 to win the high Xcount trophy.

It was a absolute blast to be shooting against Keith and Jeremy and Tommy (Mother F***ing) Todd on Sunday... Those guys where shooting lights out... Especially Tommy with his .223 winning 2 of the 3 matches and the daily agg! Thanks to my team mate Todd Sanders for pushing and encouragement!

Thanks,
    Mike Plunkett

16. kybountyhunter

kybountyhunter Silver $$ Contributor

Jim,

Really appreciate the compliment, it really helps when you have someone in the pits pulling for you, the way you did for me.

You did pretty damn good too, I know I pulled a 200 and ton of X and 199.

Congrats again on the win!

17. JeffT

JeffT Silver $$ Contributor

You Missouri guys and gals have some neat awards. Those high x-count ones are something else, and the f-class starter kit is probably the best one I've seen yet. Hope to make more of your matches next year

Jeff T

18. okshooter

okshooter

I don't know what I can say that hasn't been said better by others, but thanks to Ryan, Michelle, and the rest of the crew for hosting an excellent match. Pam and I had a great time with old friends and making new ones. It was sure great to see Bill Hurley shooting and shooting as good as he did for a junior:) I am also awfully proud of Tracy for her 200-15X. It wasn't very nice of Norm to Creedmore her out of a match win.

It was a pleasure to shoot with the likes of Mike, Ryan, Jeremy, Tommy, and Russell. I would also like to thank Russell for leaving early and letting me and Jeremy have a chance.

I am already looking forward to next year.

Thanks again Ryan.

Keith Roberts

TerryH, tstephens, Rope2horns and 5 others like this.
  19. Alexander-M

Alexander-M Gold $$ Contributor

Congratulations to the winners, 2nd, and 3rd place shooters - all great shooting!

But I still haven't heard why 60 rounds instead of 80 on Sunday -
    Was it due to a late start due to rain? Or rain delay during the match? Or maybe too hot for 4 X 20?

At any rate, it seems everyone had a good time - as is usually the case at Ryan's and Michelle's Missouri State matches.

See you at the next match; wherever it may be.

Alex

Immike likes this.
  20. gawga_boy

gawga_boy

Late start due to rain in the morning plus once the rains passed it got hot again plus the brutal heat of Saturday was still weighing on everyone. I don't think anybody wanted to shoot match 4.

I for one was toast after the last relay of match 3 pit duty.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    TerryH, Alexander-M and Immike like this.