20% off Nightforce NXS Sale! Unheard of sale!

Discussion in 'Scopes, Optics, LRFs, Spotters, BoreScopes' started by jb1000br, May 16, 2019.

1. jb1000br

jb1000br

LINK** 20% off on 14 popular Nightforce NXS models

Nightforce has allowed us just this morning to announce this sale...though "web" prices will not reflect the discounted prices until the 23rd. Sale pricing goes live at 12:01 AM EDT 5/23 -- Discount will count on backorders also ;) Sale prices are then good thru the 28th

Not sure why they have a built in delay on this deal, but wanted to give a heads up since it has really never happened before.

Thanks!

Jason

hogpatrol, McGraw and rckendall like this.
  2. hogpatrol

hogpatrol Don't criticize the farmer with your mouth full. Gold $$ Contributor

This will kill the used market. I bought one last month. I'm feeling the pain. [​IMG]

Joe Salt likes this.
  3. rhovee

rhovee

Can you use this on the new NX8?

4. swd

swd Silver $$ Contributor

It says right on the link NXS models. Click on it and it will tell you which ones.

5. jb1000br

jb1000br

rhovee,

Nightforce wont even let us order the new NX8s yeto_O

6. jb1000br

jb1000br

prices went live this morning - link at top of thread!

7. davidjoe

davidjoe Skunkworks Gold $$ Contributor

If all the NF dealers are following the same sale guidelines, does that mean they didn’t buy the inventory, or that they get a credit from NF when they sell these scopes during the sale?

8. Downhill

Downhill

I purchased a NXS this morning. Too good a deal to let pass. They also have some really good deals on some of the Vortex models also. I have told all my shooting buddies.

9. McGraw

McGraw Silver $$ Contributor

I noticed Euro-optics sale is $200 less on nxs than Midway or Brownells.

10. JackT

JackT Silver $$ Contributor

I went to the Eurooptic website and realized some NSX models were 20 per cent off and others were only 10 per cent off. Unfortunately the one I wanted was only 10 per cent off, sent an email to clarify the online price vs the advertisement I received in my email. Also noticed that depending on the link you used a specific scope may be available or it maybe on backorder. Maybe I will get lucky and get that 20 percent off deal on my choice and maybe the scope will be available w/o backordering; will call tomorrow.

11. JackT

JackT Silver $$ Contributor

I was looking for the NP2DD reticle for a hunting application.

12. MikeMcCasland

MikeMcCasland Silver $$ Contributor

Ordered an 8-32 just now!

13. L W P

L W P

I've never purchased a NF. Is the NXS model very different from their higher priced ones. I was looking at the 8-32X also. Either with the C437 or C509 reticle.The FF1 works fine for me, I don't have to have 2nd FF. Any comments please. May just have to try one at these lower prices. So far my best scopes are SSIII Sightron 8-32x 56mm MOA2. How would you say they compare? Thanks

14. MikeMcCasland

MikeMcCasland Silver $$ Contributor

Everyone's eyes are different, and won't scopes rate equally. That said, the NXS line has always been considered very high quality glass, and very 'rugged'. Before everybody had to have First Focal Plane (FFP) scopes, the NXS was kind of the gold standard in long-range shooting. They didn't add FFP to the NXS lineup until relatively recently, so it was late to the game in that respect.

The newer Nightforce models are probably pretty close in clarity to the NXS; the newer models are likely 'better', but to what extent it's hard to say. I'd also argue it's difficult to improve on an NXS. The newer NF scopes however are 34mm main tubes that offer significantly more adjustment, better zoom ratios, and different reticles.

Regarding a Sightron SIII 8-32x56...I have one of those too. It's really good glass for the money, and to my eyes, beats a lot of more expensive scopes in terms of optical quality. The image quality in my SIII is every bit as good as a Razor Gen 2 4-27x56. That said, the SIII isn't the most rugged/durable scope, and the Sightron turrets leave a lot to be desired.

Regardless, an 8-32x56 NXS for ~$1750 is roughly what you see them going for used. If you don't need an FFP scope, and can work with 1/4 minute adjustments, it's one hell of a deal.

L W P likes this.
  15. L W P

L W P

Thanks Mike. I appreciate your response to my question. The answer was very informative. I'm not one who needs a FFP scope so the SFP with 1/4 min adjustments works great for me. And I'm happy with a 30mm tube. Thanks again and have a Great Memorial Day weekend. And if you have served our Country, Thank You for Your Services.

16. HomeSlice

HomeSlice Silver $$ Contributor

I wish I hadn’t missed this. How often does this happen?

17. Evan

Evan Gold $$ Contributor

I'm pretty sure it was a one time thing to clear out the old stock before releasing their new scope line.

18. jb1000br

jb1000br

We bought hundreds - can still work with you on them so give me a holler ;)

davidjoe likes this.