Powder Valley Sinclair Int'l Midsouth Shooters Bruno Shooters' Supply Bullets.com Shooting Supplies Lapua Products at Grafs.com Click to Donate to Site
By Clicking HERE to Shop at Amazon.com You Can Help Support the Forum.

Author Topic: 1000yd match  (Read 976 times)

Offline gaboon

• Site $$ Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
1000yd match
« on: 08:01 PM, 09/08/13 »

• Sept 14th Club Match 1000yd  30 rounds for record  Start time 9:00am $35
    www.coolacressportingcamp.com
     Swainsboro Ga
    erich@coolacressportingcamp.com

Offline savageshooter86

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Trade Count: (+14)
    • Ace Member
    1000yd match
    « Reply #1 on: 08:31 PM, 09/08/13 »
  •  :o
    Andrew

Offline eric32

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Trade Count: (+39)
    • Palma
    1000yd match
    « Reply #2 on: 12:48 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • It's 35$ and 30 rounds for record, is it just one relay? And that's it
    Ten men wisely lead will beat a hundred without a head

Offline Hombre0321

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Trade Count: (+10)
    1000yd match
    « Reply #3 on: 12:59 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • Well I see it says "Club Match" but says nothing about how the shoot is structured. Certainly not a F-Class match with just 30 shots. I would love to have another shoot that close but just 30 shots for record is just not enough shooting to bother with.

RS
    Protected people will never be able to understand the intensity life "CAN" be lived at. To do that you must complettly and totally understand the meaning of the word DUCK.

Offline lmmike

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Ace Member
    1000yd match
    « Reply #4 on: 01:34 PM, 09/09/13 »
  •  Don't let round count discourage you. We have a monthly morning match of 2x15 that is very popular and competitive. We finish by lunch and go back to our lives for the rest of the day.  In Lynn Co. Missouri there is a 2 sighters and 3 shots for score muzzle loading bench match that has ran each Sun year around since before the civil war. It is so popular I can't describe and about the toughest match you can ask for. The low round count matches intensify the shooting.
    Mike Jakubczak  
    Team 21st Century Shooting

Offline eric32

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Palma
    1000yd match
    « Reply #5 on: 01:36 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • If it was closer to where I live I wouldn't mind the 30 rds but I feel if they had 2 or 3 relays might get some better value out of 35$ for the shooters traveling 2-3 hrs to the match

Offline Hombre0321

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Trade Count: (+10)
    1000yd match
    « Reply #6 on: 01:48 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • Don't let round count discourage you. We have a monthly morning match of 2x15 that is very popular and competitive. We finish by lunch and go back to our lives for the rest of the day.  In Lynn Co. Missouri there is a 2 sighters and 3 shots for score muzzle loading bench match that has ran each Sun year around since before the civil war. It is so popular I can't describe and about the toughest match you can ask for. The low round count matches intensify the shooting.

Well that would be a good idea if it was in the area. However when you have to travel 6 hours one way it is a different ball game. I would gladly make the drive for a full program, have even driven further many times to shoot. I also like to support shoots and would do that if there was a little more shooting than 30 rounds.

RS
    Protected people will never be able to understand the intensity life "CAN" be lived at. To do that you must complettly and totally understand the meaning of the word DUCK.

Offline savageshooter86

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Ace Member
    1000yd match
    « Reply #7 on: 01:50 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • eric it is more than 2-3 hour drive for us. Looked it up and from me it is over 3
    Andrew

Offline eric32

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Palma
    1000yd match
    « Reply #8 on: 02:07 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • Wow I thought it was just about as far as Blakely

Offline savageshooter86

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Ace Member
    1000yd match
    « Reply #9 on: 02:22 PM, 09/09/13 »
  • says it is 4 from Blakely.
    Andrew

Offline gaboon

• Site $$ Contributor
    1000yd match
    « Reply #10 on: 04:11 PM, 09/11/13 »
  • Bump

Offline BigJohn451

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Basic Member
    1000yd match
    « Reply #11 on: 09:49 PM, 09/14/13 »
  • It is our monthly club match we run every second Saturday. Consists of 2 15 round strings. We had about 12 shooters today and always looking for more.

There will be some sanctioned NRA matches coming up once the weather cools off a bit. Also our IBS matches kick off in January.

John

Offline chuckbuster243

1000yd match
    « Reply #12 on: 02:49 PM, 09/16/13 »
  • Looks like somebody needs to get a van and pick me up in Columbus as well as the rest on the way to make that one... Its a far piece... Matt

Offline savageshooter86

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Ace Member
    1000yd match
    « Reply #13 on: 03:45 PM, 09/16/13 »
  • haha Matt. Grab Eric then me on the way
    Andrew

Offline eric32

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Palma
    1000yd match
    « Reply #14 on: 04:20 PM, 09/16/13 »
  • i am in for some gas money as soon as i get my stock here!

Recent Classifieds

DONATE HERE

Sold Stuff Here? Donations Keep our Classifieds Free.

Facebook LINK

Advertise

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

All sellers must have a complete Forum profile, including City, State, and VALID email address. All sellers must provide current true identity, phone number and address to buyer on request.

All sellers must enable their email and private message options.

Sellers MUST state an asking price for all listed goods, which may be supplemented by a request for offers. This site does not provide auction functionality, so there is no automated procedure to accept, qualify, or rank bids.

All sellers must mark sold items as "SOLD". And delete your ads when the transaction is complete. A "stickie" explains how to do this.

All sellers must disclose if the item is posted for sale elsewhere and state that the item is "subject to prior sale."

Any seller who uses deceptive photos, lies about key components or major defects will have his advert deleted without notice and is subject to being banned from the Forum forever.

PROHIBITED PRODUCTS

1. Damaged or bulged barrels (unless they are sold only as salvage metal and are clearly described as "not to be used with live ammunition".)

2. Loaded ammunition that has been loaded or reloaded by a private party (e.g. NOT factory-loaded ammo).

3. Hand-mixed powders of any kind, or powder of unknown origin/date/burn rate.

4. Any actions, rifles, or sound suppressors with damaged or obscured serial numbers.

5. Scopes with broken internals or broken lenses.

Commercial Ads
    Commercial businesses which are current, paying sponsors may post Classifieds. These shall be posted in the "Commercial Sales" area ONLY. If you sell products commercially, and are NOT paying for advertising, you are NOT allowed to post Forum classifieds. Companies in violation will be black-balled.

POLICY VIOLATIONS
    Any member selling/trading any item(s) on this board who accepts monies from another member without sending out the items purchased will be permanently banned from the Forum.