All sellers must have a complete Forum profile, including City, State, and VALID email address. All sellers must provide current true identity, phone number and address to buyer on request.
All sellers must enable their email and private message options.
Sellers MUST state an asking price for all listed goods, which may be supplemented by a request for offers. This site does not provide auction functionality, so there is no automated procedure to accept, qualify, or rank bids.
All sellers must mark sold items as "SOLD". And delete your ads when the transaction is complete. A "stickie" explains how to do this.
All sellers must disclose if the item is posted for sale elsewhere and state that the item is "subject to prior sale."
Any seller who uses deceptive photos, lies about key components or major defects will have his advert deleted without notice and is subject to being banned from the Forum forever.
1. Damaged or bulged barrels (unless they are sold only as salvage metal and are clearly described as "not to be used with live ammunition".)
2. Loaded ammunition that has been loaded or reloaded by a private party (e.g. NOT factory-loaded ammo).
3. Hand-mixed powders of any kind, or powder of unknown origin/date/burn rate.
4. Any actions, rifles, or sound suppressors with damaged or obscured serial numbers.
5. Scopes with broken internals or broken lenses.
Commercial businesses which are current, paying sponsors may post Classifieds. These shall be posted in the "Commercial Sales" area ONLY. If you sell products commercially, and are NOT paying for advertising, you are NOT allowed to post Forum classifieds. Companies in violation will be black-balled.
Any member selling/trading any item(s) on this board who accepts monies from another member without sending out the items purchased will be permanently banned from the Forum.