Powder Valley Sinclair Int'l Midsouth Shooters Bruno Shooters' Supply Bullets.com Shooting Supplies Lapua Products at Grafs.com Click to Donate to Site
By Clicking HERE to Shop at Amazon.com You Can Help Support the Forum.

Author Topic: WTB-Marlin 39ADL Squirrel Rifle  (Read 1219 times)

Offline hunter718

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Basic Member
WTB-Marlin 39ADL Squirrel Rifle
« on: 07:08 PM, 01/26/13 »
  • Looking to buy  a 1961-1963 Marlin 39A Deluxe. The serial number will start with the letter U, V, or W. There will be a squirrel engraved on the right side of the buttstock and it would be checkered like the 1950's & 1960's 336 ADL's. I prefer the blued version and not the chrome plated 90th Anniversary version from 1960 but would consider one of those also. There were 3306 made in those 3 or 4 years and I "need-want" one for my Marlin 39 collection & willing to pay $1200 for a nice one. If you know of one for sale please provide me with the info via PM. Will have a squirrel carved in butt stock like this picture. Thanks in advance. hunter718
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #1 on: 07:02 AM, 02/02/13 »
  • Still Looking for one of these fine rifles.
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #2 on: 08:35 AM, 02/09/13 »
  • BTT please
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #3 on: 09:05 PM, 02/16/13 »
  • BTT  I am looking for a Marlin 39M Mountie also. Thanks in advance
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline Mikewestvalleyarmory

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Basic Member
    « Reply #4 on: 11:45 AM, 03/29/13 »
  • I have one one these that's like new, with the box, the original shipping carton, all the paperwork and the original delivery receipt dated 1962...
    Please call
    Mike McGuire
    623-419-4337

Offline Mikewestvalleyarmory

• Basic Member
    « Reply #5 on: 12:44 PM, 03/30/13 »
  • I have one consigned with the original box, shipping sleeve and all the paperwork,from the original owner and the 1962 receipt... he needs to net $1,700
    If you have any questions please call
    Mike McGuire
    623-419-4337

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #6 on: 03:06 PM, 03/30/13 »
  • Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I bought this one 2 weeks ago for $850 and am happy with it.
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=332596022

Another fellow is calling me today about 2(One chrome and one unfired 39ADL blued) that he has for sale. Like I said in my PM to you there are 3306 of these floating around and I will wait my time. Besides I already have one, so now it is NOT that important anymore.

thanks hunter718
    « Last Edit: 02:41 PM, 03/31/13 by hunter718 »
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #7 on: 02:40 PM, 03/31/13 »
  • All-Here is a pic. of the rifle I am looking for. This one is nice but not what you call collector quality. It has been used and saw lots of trigger time. I will continue to use it as a silhouette rifle once I get the Lyman receiver sight and 17A installed. Thanks for looking.

NRA Benefactor Member

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #8 on: 05:59 AM, 04/21/13 »
  • Still looking for one of these rifles. Please PM if you know of one for sale. Thanks in advance.
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline hunter718

• Basic Member
    « Reply #9 on: 07:07 AM, 05/01/13 »
  • BTT
    NRA Benefactor Member

Offline Billkemp2977

• Basic Member
    « Reply #10 on: 06:56 PM, 02/07/14 »
  • I am also looking for a Marlin 39 ADL squirrel rifle. (Marlin 39A Deluxe)  It has a squirrel on the right side of the stock.

Any one out there have one of these rifles that they would like to sell.

Thanks kindly

Bill Kemp

billkemp@sympatico.ca

Recent Classifieds

DONATE HERE

Sold Stuff Here? Donations Keep our Classifieds Free.

Facebook LINK

Advertise

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

All sellers must have a complete Forum profile, including City, State, and VALID email address. All sellers must provide current true identity, phone number and address to buyer on request.

All sellers must enable their email and private message options.

Sellers MUST state an asking price for all listed goods, which may be supplemented by a request for offers. This site does not provide auction functionality, so there is no automated procedure to accept, qualify, or rank bids.

All sellers must mark sold items as "SOLD". And delete your ads when the transaction is complete. A "stickie" explains how to do this.

All sellers must disclose if the item is posted for sale elsewhere and state that the item is "subject to prior sale."

Any seller who uses deceptive photos, lies about key components or major defects will have his advert deleted without notice and is subject to being banned from the Forum forever.

PROHIBITED PRODUCTS

1. Damaged or bulged barrels (unless they are sold only as salvage metal and are clearly described as "not to be used with live ammunition".)

2. Loaded ammunition that has been loaded or reloaded by a private party (e.g. NOT factory-loaded ammo).

3. Hand-mixed powders of any kind, or powder of unknown origin/date/burn rate.

4. Any actions, rifles, or sound suppressors with damaged or obscured serial numbers.

5. Scopes with broken internals or broken lenses.

Commercial Ads
    Commercial businesses which are current, paying sponsors may post Classifieds. These shall be posted in the "Commercial Sales" area ONLY. If you sell products commercially, and are NOT paying for advertising, you are NOT allowed to post Forum classifieds. Companies in violation will be black-balled.

POLICY VIOLATIONS
    Any member selling/trading any item(s) on this board who accepts monies from another member without sending out the items purchased will be permanently banned from the Forum.