Powder Valley Sinclair Int'l Midsouth Shooters Bruno Shooters' Supply Bullets.com Shooting Supplies Lapua Products at Grafs.com Click to Donate to Site
By Clicking HERE to Shop at Amazon.com You Can Help Support the Forum.

Author Topic: CCI #400 Primers on sale  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Larryh128

• Site $$ Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Ace Member
CCI #400 Primers on sale
« on: 02:38 PM, 03/15/11 »
  • Not that I'm endorsing Cabelas over anywhere else but I just recieved their newest Shooting Bench catalog & CCI #400 primers are on sale for $19.99 a thousand. Item # is TGB-21-0757-400. Just a heads up.

Offline JohnnyJohnson

• Trade Count: (+33)
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #1 on: 05:14 PM, 03/15/11 »
  • Isn't that funny the cost of materials hasn't gone down. Wolf has made a significant inroad I like it.
    NRA Life Time Member
    NBRSA

Offline CJ6

• Trade Count: (+4)
    • Ace Member
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #2 on: 07:54 AM, 03/16/11 »
  • Or the primer manufacturers built up the inventory a little too much (from the shortage) and are now selling off the overage.
    Roger T

Offline Larryh128

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Trade Count: (+22)
    • Ace Member
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #3 on: 08:19 AM, 03/16/11 »
  • I would say CJ is spot on, aggressive buying & manufacturing = surplus. Good news for those that could wait. Look at AR prices today, lots of bargains.

Offline Otter

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Ace Member
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #4 on: 05:33 PM, 03/16/11 »
  • Better stock up now.  Another election right around the corner and the hoarding will start soon.

Offline Forum Boss

• Administrator
    • Ace Member
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #5 on: 06:25 PM, 03/16/11 »
  • Great deal. Midway is selling 400s for $30.99/box. #: 959699

Add to this that I just received a Cabela's promo for $20 off order of $150.00 or more. If you need to lay in a bunch of primers, this is an opportunity.

Buy low when you can. I use strip primers so I got a bunch of 450s in APS strips for $23/box recently. Now the same primers are $37.99/box at MidwayUSA.

Offline Baddog0302

• Trade Count: (+21)
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #6 on: 07:39 PM, 03/17/11 »
  • Not that I'm endorsing Cabelas over anywhere else but I just recieved their newest Shooting Bench catalog & CCI #400 primers are on sale for $19.99 a thousand. Item # is TGB-21-0757-400. Just a heads up.
    How are they handleing the $ 25.00 HasMat charge ??

Offline RJinTexas

• Site $$ Contributor
    • Trade Count: (+48)
    • Ace Member
    • site $$ contributor
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #7 on: 09:00 PM, 03/17/11 »
  • Forum Boss, where are you finding your CCI strip primers, every time I'm looking to purchase them they either out of stock of way over priced. I was unable to locate BR2 & BR4 strip primer anywhere a short time ago.

RJ
    Prairiedog Eradication Through Assassination just doing my part to support P.E.T.A.

Offline Forum Boss

• Administrator
    • Ace Member
    CCI #400 Primers on sale
    « Reply #8 on: 10:19 PM, 03/17/11 »
  • RJ,

I bought them from midway a few months ago when they were on sale. They had about 20 1K boxes of CCI 450s at that $23 price and I bought 12 1K boxes. They were sold out a couple days later.

I really like the strip primer both for the hand priming tool and benchmount priming. I also use strips for all my handgun loading on my RCBS progressive. I can switch from small to large primer set-up in less than 1 minute on my RCBS 2000. Try that on a Dillon!  ;) (I know guys who bought a second 550/650 Dillon just because it was so complicated and time-consuming to switch primer feeds.)

Recent Classifieds

DONATE HERE

Sold Stuff Here? Donations Keep our Classifieds Free.

Facebook LINK

Advertise

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

All sellers must have a complete Forum profile, including City, State, and VALID email address. All sellers must provide current true identity, phone number and address to buyer on request.

All sellers must enable their email and private message options.

Sellers MUST state an asking price for all listed goods, which may be supplemented by a request for offers. This site does not provide auction functionality, so there is no automated procedure to accept, qualify, or rank bids.

All sellers must mark sold items as "SOLD". And delete your ads when the transaction is complete. A "stickie" explains how to do this.

All sellers must disclose if the item is posted for sale elsewhere and state that the item is "subject to prior sale."

Any seller who uses deceptive photos, lies about key components or major defects will have his advert deleted without notice and is subject to being banned from the Forum forever.

PROHIBITED PRODUCTS

1. Damaged or bulged barrels (unless they are sold only as salvage metal and are clearly described as "not to be used with live ammunition".)

2. Loaded ammunition that has been loaded or reloaded by a private party (e.g. NOT factory-loaded ammo).

3. Hand-mixed powders of any kind, or powder of unknown origin/date/burn rate.

4. Any actions, rifles, or sound suppressors with damaged or obscured serial numbers.

5. Scopes with broken internals or broken lenses.

Commercial Ads
    Commercial businesses which are current, paying sponsors may post Classifieds. These shall be posted in the "Commercial Sales" area ONLY. If you sell products commercially, and are NOT paying for advertising, you are NOT allowed to post Forum classifieds. Companies in violation will be black-balled.

POLICY VIOLATIONS
    Any member selling/trading any item(s) on this board who accepts monies from another member without sending out the items purchased will be permanently banned from the Forum.