New Profile Posts

1. redrocksqueeks
    redrocksqueeks Forum Boss
    My contact e mail address is incorrect. how do I change it. thanks redrocksqueks. my correct email is jobac1805@yahoo.com
  2. redrocksqueeks
    redrocksqueeks
    contact email is incorrect and I would like to change it . How do I do this
  3. Terry
    Terry grovechris
    See you are kicking but. Other than Roy's bullets, what are you doing?
  4. mikecr
    mikecr
    You wanna stop drunk drivers from killing sober drivers? Then ban sober driving! That's how gun control works..
  5. bigstone
    bigstone sturkis
    I didn't know you have different models

50 Yard rimfire.
  6. Nowhere Man
    Nowhere Man
    Chet, I think I'd go for it. Use a credit card to protect yourself but it sure looks legit.
  7. chet
    chet Nowhere Man
    search on ebay sightron 25183, i don't want to post it on the forum, i am afraid sightron might get a hold of him and stop the sales, look at the reviews, he sold quite a few of them
  8. Adrenalinerush
    Adrenalinerush
    Owner and gunsmith at Southern Cerakote and Gunsmithing
  9. jcm24m
    jcm24m
    NRA LIFE MEMBER - RETIRED
  10. jcm24m
    jcm24m
    NRA LIFE MEMBER - RETIRED
  11. kdoginredding
    kdoginredding nawahine
    I'll take #13 please. Let me know where to send payment. Thanks
  12. Fgonzales
  13. Rockchuck
    Rockchuck lancexxx
    Hey rockchuck here need to get a price on a sightron s3 6x24 Mildot my buddy about ready to buy one probley this coming week
  14. krummarine
    krummarine mark454
    Great guy to deal with. A very smooth transaction all the way around. Deal with confidence.
  15. xringshutr
    xringshutr Bginvestor
    Bg,
    I just purchased the 284 Win CDI Remage barrel that you sold back in November to Anthony in Cali. What did you find for loads that worked well in the 86 rounds that you shot in that barrel? I am looking at 162 Hornady's and 168 Bergers for starters. Thanks in advance.
  16. Talon
    Talon powderbrake
    Thank you. I found it in a 1975 book a friend gave me last night. I really appreciate your help. I cannot believe that this has not been adopted in another design. God bless you sir.
  17. Mikemontminy
    Mikemontminy 300meter
    I’ll take 6 boxes for $155.00.
    Thanks Mike
  18. kdoginredding
    kdoginredding xpilot
    Hi there, interested in your 223. Is that 1300 shipped? Do you know how many rounds through it. Are there any blemishes in stock or gun?Would it be possible to send those pics to my email? Sorry for so many questions.
    kenny.nachman@yahoo.com
    Let me know
    Thank you
    Kenny
  19. Brad Johnson
    Brad Johnson dirtworks5
    Vern do you know of any Bat 3L Multi flat rblpre actions for sale ? Also in need of a Wilson micro seater die for 6 ppc
  20. rcs9250