New Profile Posts

1. 6and7mm
    6and7mm avidflyer
    Thanks for sharing the link. I will share it with him. That is a lot of rifle with a lot of options.
  2. boltfluter
    boltfluter CT10ring
    I wish I had half your photography skills. Beautiful pic. I thought "damn" when I saw the pic and then I remembered you are a pro. And it shows. Fantastic pic. Thanks for taking the time tie post. Much appreciated. It was my pleasure to work with you.

Thanks, Paul
  3. harlon32
  4. Jesswil61
    Jesswil61
    "Few tell you when you are right! Most...tell you when they think you are wrong!
  5. jcm24m
    jcm24m
    NRA LIFE MEMBER - RETIRED
  6. jcm24m
    jcm24m
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
  7. Bob Sebold
    Bob Sebold Forum Boss
    Paul, Bulletin does not has not updated in a couple days and will not do it. Talked with Jay and exhausted his suggestions. He said I should try you. Any thoughts why it is not updating?
    Thanks, Bob
  8. bumtownbutch
    bumtownbutch Dean Slater
    Dean, would you please text reamer print to 828-493-5807?
  9. mpheri
    mpheri rewinder
    I sent you an email with my address and phone.
  10. harlon32
    harlon32 pfiori
    send money order to harlon harris 127 bowie circle Brownwood tx 76801
  11. farmerjohn
    farmerjohn tred1956
    Great guy to deal with, ship's promptly and well
  12. denwhit1
    denwhit1 Hotshot
    How can I get to know you? I live in Oregon but dearly want to visit the prairie dog sites of private ranches. Just joking, I know you're not going to tell me your sites, but what are the rifles you love to hunt with. I'm having a gunsmith build a couple of Vartargs for me, but would love to know your opinion. thanks.
  13. harlon32
    harlon32 jepp2
    send money order to harlon harris 127 bowie circle Brownwood tx 76801 I will send it out soon as money arrives and let you know what day it will get to you. thanks for the business harlon
  14. TAJ45
    TAJ45 NorCalMikie
    Interested in 20 PPC sizer. 404 error on my end. Email =
    nikitastom@yahoo.com
  15. harlon32
    harlon32 Eagleclaw026
    did you get pics
  16. harlon32
    harlon32 pac
    send your cell phone number I will send pic
  17. harlon32
    harlon32 nashlaw
    If your Christian we can see it in each other that's how that is thanks for everything
  18. CVH
    CVH sparker
    Scott, tried the e-mail, voice mail routine, doesn't seem to work. Scales were to be out 3-24? I've kept our correspondence personable and personal thus far. Please do what I paid you for and get my scales back to me.
    Thank you,
    Chris
  19. pbike257
    pbike257
    E-mail me, I don't have time for Private Messages... my phone notifies me when E-mail comes in... Pbike257@iCloud.com
  20. pbike257
    pbike257
    E-mail me, I don't have time for Private Messages... my phone notifies me when E-mail comes in... Pbike257@iCloud.com